Heirloom tomatoes, burrata, mint
Fresh tomatoes, burrata, fresh mint, salt, pepper, olive oil. Simplicity at its finest!
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Fresh mint
- Olive oil
- Flaky salt, such as Maldon (Kosher salt will do nicely if you don't have Maldon)
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on a platter.
- Coarsly chop mint and scatter it over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Place buratta in the middle of the platter.
- Drizzle olive oil over the whole platter.
- Serve with bread, a small arugula side salad, or by itself.